The Joy of Teaching Medical Students - a dinner honoring our community preceptors
We invite you, as a mid-Michigan family physician, to join us for an evening of exploring…
The Joy of Teaching Medical Students
- Honoring those who have served as community preceptors for students in the family medicine clerkship.
- Inviting new preceptors to join the department and teach students in their offices.
Join us for dinner and a program from 6 – 8 pm, April 17, 2013, at MSU’s Kellogg Center in East Lansing.
- Welcome and Introductions – William C. Wadland, MD, MS, Professor and Chair
- Teaching Students for Our Future – Julie Phillips, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor and Lansing Community Clerkship Director
- Teaching Students: How to be Efficient and Effective – Steven Roskos, MD, Associate Professor and Lead Clerkship Director
- Award Presentation – MSU-CHM Lansing Campus Family Medicine Preceptor of the Year
Please RSVP by April 10, 2013, at http://chmfamilymedicine.msu.edu/rsvp.
Learn more about becoming a preceptor.