Ten family medicine residency programs across Michigan are members of the Michigan State University Department of Family Medicine Residency Network. Fellowships are available in geriatric medicine and sports medicine.
The Senior Resident Leadership Training is held annually in May at the Kettunen Retreat Center in Tustin, Michigan. The focus of this training is on developing leadership skills (particularly interpersonal and administrative skills) among “to-be” senior residents (particularly chief residents). The training also encourages future communication and collaboration among residents in the Network.
Geriatric fellowships affiliated with the department are available in Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Marquette; while a sports medicine fellowship is available in Lansing.
- Genesys Family Medicine Residency
- Marquette Family Medicine Residency Program
- McLaren Regional Medical Center Family Medicine
- Mercy Health Family Medicine Residency Program
- MidMichigan Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program: Midland
- MSU/MidMichigan Medical Center: Gratiot Family Medicine Residency
- Munson Medical Center Family Practice Residency
- Providence Family Medicine Residency
- Sparrow/MSU Family Medicine Residency Program
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State University Family Medicine Residency