About MSU/MyMichigan Medical Center Alma Family Medicine Residency
Why Choose Us?
We are an unopposed Family Medicine Residency Program. There are no other residents at MyMichigan Medical Center Gratiot, which provides an access to the best hands-on learning opportunities. The intimate size (12:6 Resident to Faculty ratio) of our program allows for tailored training to meet your needs
Applications must be completed through ERAS, and we will accept applications for first year residents only through the National Resident Matching Program (NMRP).
You will see our program listed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS):
ACGME ID: 1202500734
Program Name: Michigan State University Program
Specialty: Family Medicine
- Unopposed residency in a small safe rural hospital
- An innovative Point-Of-Care Ultrasound training program, with an option for completion of an Ultrasound certification.
- A fully certified training program in Lifestyle Medicine.
- Our program gives opportunity to build a solid foundation while allowing for innovation.
- The intimate size allows for tailored training to meet your needs and support from many outstanding faculty.
- Substantial and sustained institutional support from both Michigan State University (MSU) and the University of Michigan through MyMichigan Heath.
- MyMichigan Medical Center Alma is the sole hospital in a community with significant socioeconomic diversity. It has a large population of patients with varying, complex illnesses and pathologies.