2021 TIP Awardees Essays
The Integrated Medical School and Family Medicine Residency (TIP) Program is for medical students at the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine (CHM) who:
- Currently are in their third year of medical school and are interested in a career in family medicine.
- Are looking for additional training and experience in leadership, scholarship or community outreach/public health.
- Have a strong interest in completing residency training at in one of the participating CHM Family Medicine Residency programs.
- Are looking for an experience that will ease the transition into residency and will allow them to participate in residency experiences as fourth year students.
- Would benefit from a $20,000 scholarship.
Below are the 2021 TIP Awardees’ Personal Essays.